July 15, 2021
- Item E-1: ANOPR: Building for the Future Through Electric Regional Transmission Planning and Cost Allocation and Generator Interconnection News Release | Presentation | ANOPR
June 17, 2021
- Joint Federal-State Task Force on Electric Transmission pursuant to section 209(b) of the Federal Power Act and soliciting nominations from NARUC for state commission representatives News Release | E-1 Order
- States, Transmission Providers May Enter Into Voluntary Agreements, FERC Says News Release | E-2 Order
- Order No. 2222-B; Order Address Arguments Raised On Rehearing, Setting Aside In Part And Clarifying In Part Prior Order News Release | E-4 Order
May 20, 2021
- Item E-7: FERC Orders GreenHat to Respond to Market Manipulation Allegations, Proposes Penalties News Release | E-7 Order
April 15, 2021
- FERC Orders PacifiCorp to Respond to Allegations of Reliability Violations News Release | E-10 Order
February 18, 2021
January 19, 2021
- Items E-4 & E-5: NERC performance assessment and proposed modifications to its Rules of Procedure News Release | E-4 Order | E-5 NOPR
FERC, pursuant to the Energy Policy Act of 2005, finalized on February 2, 2006, landmark new rules on the certification of an Electric Reliability Organization and the procedures for the establishment, approval and enforcement of mandatory electric reliability standards.
The Commission has inaugurated Docket No. RM04-2-000 in the wake of the August 14, 2003, regional blackout and Congressional consideration of power-grid reliability legislation.
- June 23, 24, and 25, 2020: FERC To Convene a Technical Conference on Increasing Real-Time and Day-Ahead Market Efficiency and Enhancing Resilience Through Improved Software. Notice | Event Details