Request Changes to the Corporate Officials List via:

eFiling - After login:

  • Select the filing type "Request for Change in Service List".
  • Enter/select RM99-9-000 on the Docket Screen.
  • Attach the document containing the desired changes.

Regular Mail - Send all paper or non-electronic official communications by mail or overnight services to:

Debbie-Anne A. Reese, Acting Secretary
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20426

Contact Information

This page was last updated on January 03, 2024