Actions Regarding the Commission’s Policy on Price Index Formation and Transparency, and Indices Referenced in Natural Gas and Electric Tariffs
May 19, 2022
April 21, 2022
- Item G-1: Actions Regarding the Commission’s Policy on Price Index Formation and Transparency, and Indices Referenced in Natural Gas and Electric Tariffs News Release | Order
March 24, 2022
- Regulation of pipeline, storage, and liquefied natural gas facility construction.
- Regulation of natural gas transportation in interstate commerce.
- Issuance of certificates of public convenience and necessity to prospective companies providing energy services or constructing and operating interstate pipelines and storage facilities.
- Regulation of facility abandonment.
- Establishment of rates for services.
- Regulation of the transportation of natural gas as authorized by the NGPA (Natural Gas Policy Act) and the OCSLA (Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act).
- Oversight of the construction and operation of pipeline facilities at U.S. points of entry for the import or export of natural gas.
- Office of Energy Projects Inspections Guidelines
- FERC Environmental Review and Compliance for Natural Gas Facilities
- FERC Natural Gas Act Review Process Schematic
- Gas Staff Reports
- Accounting Matters
- Calendar of Events
- Suggested Best Practices for Industry Outreach Programs to Stakeholders
- Guide to Electronic Information at FERC
- eTariff Viewer Guide