Docket No. AD21-10-000
The conference will be held remotely. Free Web Cast
Take notice that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) will convene a Commissioner-led technical conference in the above-referenced proceeding on Tuesday March 23, 2021 from approximately 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. The conference will be held remotely. The Commission will issue a supplemental notice providing the agenda for the technical conference.
Discussions at the conference may involve issues raised in proceedings that are currently pending before the Commission. These proceedings include, but are not limited to:
|ISO New England Inc.||Docket No. ER21-787-000|
|ISO New England Inc.||Docket No. ER21-943-000|
|Independent Market Monitor for PJM v. PJM Interconnection L.L.C.||Docket No. EL19-47-000|
|Office of the People’s Counsel for D.C. et al. v. PJM Interconnection||Docket No. EL19-63-000|
|Hollow Road Solar, LLC||Docket No. EL21-35-000|
|PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.||Docket No. EL19-100-000|
|PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.||Docket Nos. ER21-278-000 and ER21-278- 001|
|PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.||Docket Nos. EL19-58-005|
|PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.||Docket No. ER18-1314-011|
|New York Independent System Operator, Inc.||Docket No. ER20-1718-002|
|New York State Public Service Commission, et al. v. New York Independent System Operator, Inc.||Docket Nos. EL16-92-004 and ER17-996-004|
|New York Independent System Operator, Inc||Docket No. ER21-1001-000|
|New York Independent System Operator, Inc.||Docket Nos. ER16-1404-005, ER16-1404- 006, and ER16-1404-007|
|New York Independent System Operator, Inc.||
Docket Nos. ER21-502-000 and ER21-502- 001
|New York Independent System Operator||Docket No. ER21-1018-000|
|Cricket Valley Energy Center LLC and Empire Generating Company, LLC v. New York Independent System Operator, Inc.||Docket No. EL21-7-000|
The conference will be open for the public to attend remotely. There is no fee for attendance. Information on this technical conference, including a link to the webcast, will be posted on the conference’s event page on the Commission’s website https://www.ferc.gov/news-events/events/technical-conference-regarding-resource-adequacy-evolving-electricity-sector) prior to the event.
The conference will be transcribed. Transcripts will be available for a fee from Ace Reporting (202-347-3700).
Commission conferences are accessible under section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. For accessibility accommodations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-866-208-3372 (voice) or 202-208-8659 (TTY), or send a fax to 202-208-2106 with the required accommodations.
For more information about this technical conference, please contact David Rosner at email@example.com or (202) 502-8479 or Emma Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 502-8741. For legal information, please contact Kathryn Shook at email@example.com or (202) 502-6190. For information related to logistics, please contact Sarah McKinley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 502-8368.
Date and Time
- Tuesday, Mar 23, 2021 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- First Supplemental Notice
- Second Supplemental Notice
- Panel 1 - Manu Asthana, President and CEO, PJM Interconnection, L.L.C.
- Panel 1 - Richard J. Dewey, President and CEO, New York Independent System Operator, Inc.
- Panel 1 - Gordon van Welie, President and CEO, ISO New England Inc.
- Panel 1 - Dr. Pallas LeeVanSchaick, Vice President, Potomac Economics
- Panel 2 - Ralph Izzo, Chairman, President & CEO, PSEG
- Panel 2 - Casey Roberts, Senior Attorney, Environmental Law Program, Sierra Club
- Panel 3 - Abraham Silverman, General Counsel, New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
- Panel 3 - Elise Caplan, Independent Consultant, on behalf of the Sustainable FERC Project
- Panel 3 - Sari Fink, Senior Director, Electricity & Transmission Policy, American Clean Power
- Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference Comments
Point of Contact