The Commission amends its regulations and the pro forma open access transmission tariff (pro forma OATT), adopted in Order No. 888, to remedy opportunities for undue discrimination and address deficiencies in the pro forma OATT that have become apparent since the issuance of these orders. The major reforms are:
- Greater consistency and transparency in ATC calculation.
- Open, coordinated and transparent planning on both a local and regional level.
- Reform of energy and generator imbalance penalties.
- Adoption of a "conditional firm" component to long-term point-to-point service and reform of existing requirements for the provision of redispatch service.
- Reform of rollover rights policy.
- Reform and greater clarity in areas that have generated recurring disputes over the past 10 years, such as rollover rights, "redirects," and generation redispatch.
- Clarify other tariff ambiguities.
- Increase transparency and customer access to information.
- ER19-1486-000, EL19-58-000
- Order No. 864 (RM19-5-000)
- Order No. 864-A (RM19-5-001)
- Opinion No. 531 Order No. 784-A
- Order No. 764-B
- Order No. 784
- Order No. 764
- Order No. 739-A
- Order No. 739
- Order No. 890-D
- Order No. 890-C
- Order No. 890-B
- Order No. 890-A
- Order No. 890
- NOPR (OATT Reform)
- NOI (OATT Reform)
- Order No. 889
- Order No. 888
Pro Forma OATT
Order No. 890-B
- Rehearing Order pro forma OATT (Version reflecting redline/strikeout changes from OATT adopted in Order No. 890-A)
- Rehearing Order pro forma OATT (Rehearing Order version of the pro forma OATT adopted in Order No. 890-B)