Reliability Technical Conference
Docket No. AD21-11-000
This event will be webcast.
Free Webcast available (Best viewed using Microsoft Edge)
Annual Commissioner-led Reliability Technical Conference in the above-referenced proceeding.
The purpose of this conference is to discuss policy issues related to the reliability of the Bulk-Power System.
The conference will be open for the public to attend, and there is no fee for attendance. Supplemental notices will be issued prior to the conference with further details regarding the agenda, how to register to participate, and the format (including whether the technical conference will be held in-person or electronically).
For more information about this technical conference, please contact Lodie White at Lodie.White@ferc.gov or (202) 502-8453. For information related to logistics, please contact Sarah McKinley at Sarah.Mckinley@ferc.gov or (202) 502-8368.
Date and Time
- Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 (8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern)
- The conference will be held either in-person—at the Commission’s headquarters at 888 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20426 in the Commission Meeting Room (with a WebEx option available)—or electronically.
- First Supplemental Notice
- Second Supplemental Notice
- Panel 1: Ann Rendahl Washington UTC
- Panel 1: Cheryl LaFleur
- Panel 1: Christopher Pilong, PJM
- Panel 1: Francis Bradley-Canadian Electricity Association
- Panel 1: Greg Ford -GSOC- NRECA
- Panel 1: Jennifer Sterling - Exelon
- Panel 1: NERC
- Panel 1: Roy Jones-ElectriCities
- Panel 2: Aubrey Johnson, MISO
- Panel 2: Branden Sudduth - WECC
- Panel 2: Bruce Rew - SPP
- Panel 2: Lisa Larroque Alexander - Ssempra
- Panel 2: Michelle Cathcart -BPA
- Panel 2: Peter Brandien - ISO New England
- Panel 3: Benjamin Miller-Dragos
- Panel 3: Mark Fabro
- Panel 3: Tony Hall
- Panel 3: Bob Kolasky, CISA
- Panel 3 - Ranjan Banerji, Amazon Web Services
- Panel 4: Alfranji - Northwest Power Pool
- Panel 4: Debra Lew - Energy Systems
- Panel 4: Kristine Raper-WIRAB
- Panel 4: Mark Ahlstrom - NextEra
- Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference
Point of Contact