December 17, 2020
- Items G-2 & G-3: Staff Presentation on Price Index Policy Statement and Safe Harbor Price Index (PL20-3-000, RM20-7-000) News Release | Staff Presentation | Order G-2 | NOPR
- Regulation of pipeline, storage, and liquefied natural gas facility construction.
- Regulation of natural gas transportation in interstate commerce.
- Issuance of certificates of public convenience and necessity to prospective companies providing energy services or constructing and operating interstate pipelines and storage facilities.
- Regulation of facility abandonment.
- Establishment of rates for services.
- Regulation of the transportation of natural gas as authorized by the NGPA (Natural Gas Policy Act) and the OCSLA (Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act).
- Oversight of the construction and operation of pipeline facilities at U.S. points of entry for the import or export of natural gas.
- Office of Energy Projects Inspections Guidelines
Are you a Landowner?
Information about Landowner/Stakeholder Topics of Interest and Q & A
FERC Actions Regarding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
The Commission has taken various actions as to the effect of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 on Commission-jurisdictional rates of electric public utilities, natural gas pipelines and oil pipelines.
- FERC Environmental Review and Compliance for Natural Gas Facilities
- FERC Natural Gas Act Review Process Schematic
- One Federal Decision
- Gas Staff Reports
- Accounting Matters
- Calendar of Events
- Suggested Best Practices for Industry Outreach Programs to Stakeholders
- Guide to Electronic Information at FERC
- eTariff Viewer Guide