Market-Based Rate eTariff
System for electronically filing and viewing market-based tariffs. The market-based rate tariff governs a seller’s wholesale sales at market-based rates. The Commission requires that this tariff be submitted electronically through the Commission’s eTariff system in compliance with Order No. 714.
Step by Step Guide to Filing Your Application in the eTariff System
This guide shows how to submit a tariff and completed application using the eTariff system.
- Electric Market-Based Rates
- Market-Based Rate eTariff
- Step by Step Guide to filing your Application in the eTariff system
- Important Orders
- Market Power Analysis
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Market-Based Rates
- Assets Appendix
- Accepted Market Power Studies and SIL Values Chart
- Blank Stack Analysis
- Electric Utilities With Approved Market-Based Rate Authority (Includes Contact Information)
- Utilities Where Market-Based Rate Authority Has Been Canceled