Applicants are encouraged to use the Commission’s online system as a gateway for access to project information and filings via the Internet. The docket is the Project Number (P-####). Refer to the Electronic Informations Guide and the links below to help register and subscribe.
- eRegistration provides an easy-to-use entry point to do business with the Commission.
- eService ensures that parties on the Service List receive electronic notification of Commission issuances and is the Commission’s primary method of service of Commission issuances.
- eSubscription allows parties to subscribe to a specific docket, and receive notification via email about all future submittals and issuances.
The Commission strongly encourages electronic filings. Applicants should file submittals electronically via the Internet (eFiling). Please refer to the instructions for using the Commission’s eFiling system and filing instructions in the Commission’s Regulations at 18 C.F.R. § 385.2001(a)(1)(iii). To assist with eFilings, applicants should refer to the submission guidelines document. In addition, certain filing requirements have statutory or regulatory formatting and other instructions. Applicants should refer to a list of these “qualified documents”. In lieu of electronic filing, send a paper copy(s) to:
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Mail Code: DHAC, PJ-12
888 First Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20426
With each filing, it is very important to include a cover letter that identifies the Project Number (P-####) and the reason for the filing.
- How To Submit and/or Update Contact Information
- How to Transfer a License or Exemption
- How to Surrender a License or Exemption
- Extensions of Time to Comply with License/Exemption Requirements
- Standard L, E, & P Form Articles
- Jurisdiction Determination
- Headwater Benefits
- Renewable Energy Tax Credit Guidelines Pursuant to the Energy Policy Act of 2005
- 18 CFR 11.10
- Order No. 852
- Hydropower Staff Reports
- Enforcement Hotline FAQ
- Calendar of Events