Resources File a CEII Request
|Electronic CEII Request Form|
|Now file your CEII requests on-line by simply completing the Electronic CEII Request Form|
Please include the following information in writing (fax, email or mailed letter):
- Be specific as possible. In your request include all relevant names, places and dates.
- Your contact and identifying information:
- Your name
- Your title (attorney, private citizen etc.)
- Your address
- Your telephone number
- If you are filing the CEII request on behalf of a person or entity other then yourself, you must also include that person or entity's contact information:
- Telephone number
- Provide a detailed statement explaining the particular need for and intended use of the information.
- Provide an executed non-disclosure agreement requiring the adherence to limitations on the use and disclosure of the information requested.
- A requester who seeks the information on behalf of all employees of an organization should clearly state that the information is sought for the organization, that the requester is authorized to seek the information on behalf of the organization, and that all the requesters agree to be bound by a non-disclosure agreement that must be executed by and will be applied to all individuals who have access to the CEII.
- Send your request to our CEII Officer:
CEII Officer: Leonard Tao, Director
Office of External Affairs
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20426