When you visit or browse our website to read, print or download information, such as a filing or issuance, we do not collect your name, email, mailing address or similar identifying information without your knowledge. However, we will automatically collect and use certain information about your visit in the aggregate.
We automatically collect the following information about your visit:
- Domain from which you access the Internet;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer and establishes its location on the Internet and allows communications with other computers to send it content and other information);
- Type of Internet traffic associated with a specific IP address;
- Type of Internet traffic associated with a specific time or event;
- Type of technology used to access the website (such as the type of Internet browser and type of operating system;
- Date and time of a website visit;
- Content you visited or downloaded;
- The location associated with an event (such as apparent nation of origin); and,
- Website (such as google.com or bing.com) or referral source (email notice or social media site) that connected you to the website.
We use the above information to measure the number of visitors to the different pages of our website, assess system performance and to help us make the website more useful to our visitors.