Valero Interstate Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1991, Docket: GT91- 42-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 53 Original Sheet No. 53 : Superseded
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. All gas delivered and redelivered hereunder shall conform to the
(1) Solids - The gas shall be commercially free from solid
matter, dust, gums and gum-forming constituents which might
interfere with its merchantability or cause injury to or
interfere with the proper operation of the lines, meters,
regulators or other appliances through which it flows.
(2) Oxygen - The gas shall not contain more than one percent
(1%) volume of oxygen.
(3) Carbon Dioxide - The gas shall not at any time have a carbon
dioxide content in excess of three percent (3%) by volume.
(4) Liquids - The gas shall be free of water and hydrocarbons in
(5) Hydrogen Sulfide - The gas shall not contain more than
three-tenths (.3) grain of hydrogen sulfide per one hundred
(100) cubic feet.
(6) Total Sulfur - The gas shall not contain more than nine (9)
grains of total sulfur per one hundred (100) cubic feet.
(7) Heating Value - The gas shall have a total or gross heating
value of not less than one thousand (1,000) Btu's per cubic
foot, saturated with water vapor, at sixty degrees (60)
Fahrenheit and under a pressure of 14.65 psia.
(8) Temperature - The gas shall not be delivered or redelivered
at a temperature of more than one hundred twenty (120)
(9) Water Vapor Content - The gas shall contain not in excess of
seven (7) pounds of water vapor per million cubic feet.