Transwestern Pipeline Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/01/2003, Docket: RP03-360-001, Status: Effective
Eighth Revised Sheet No. 95D Eighth Revised Sheet No. 95D : Effective
Superseding: Seventh Revised Sheet No. 95D
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
30.6 Open Bids/ Withdrawal of Bids
a) Open Bids - The bidding process shall be open.
1) During the open season and bid submittal periods, all valid bids will be posted listing all
pertinent terms and conditions of the valid bids without posting bidders' names.
2) A bidder may not have more than one bid submitted for a given package of released capacity
at the same time, except that it may withdraw a bid as specified below.
3) There will be no extensions of the original bid period or the pre-arranged deal match
b) Withdrawal of Bids
1) A bidder may withdraw a bid for the released capacity up to: (i) the close of the open
season or bid submittal period or (ii) the time that capacity is allocated, whichever first
2) Once a bidder has withdrawn its bid, the bidder may only submit a new bid for that released
capacity at a higher rate.
3) Bids are binding until written or electronic notice of withdrawal is received by
c) Valid Bids: In order to be valid, a bid must include a completed bid form and an executed firm
transportation service agreement (Transportation Service Agreement-Form D, which includes
electronically executed) which conforms with the Offer to Release Capacity and is submitted within
the required time period for such Offer to Release Capacity. Invalid bids will be rejected.
Any Pre-Arranged Shipper acquiring capacity through capacity release which confirms a prearranged
transaction and any Replacement Shipper which submits a bid for posted capacity will, by
confirmation or entering a bid, respectively, automatically enter into a service agreement for the
service set out in the posting of the prearranged transaction or in the bid, respectively,
effective upon the respective confirmation or award of such capacity.
d) Open Season Periods: Bids for available capacity under the highest rate, highest net revenue,
highest present value allocation method or, if applicable, the Shipper Designated Method, will be
accepted for, at a minimum, the open season periods stated in Section 30.5.
However, for capacity releases for a term of thirty-one (31) days or less there is no minimum open