Mid Louisiana Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 2
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/11/1977, Docket: GT90- 37-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 76 Original Sheet No. 76 : Effective
RATE SCHEDULE X-8
receipt or delivery and measurement of gas delivered hereunder at the
Perryville Exchange Point, and Mid Louisiana shall be responsible for the
measurement at that point.*
5. Southern shall continue to operate and maintain its existing
receiving facilities in Lake St. John Field. Mid Louisiana shall assure the
operation and maintenance of the receiving facilities of International
Paper Company in Lake St. John Field.
1. Gas shall be delivered at the Grand Bay Exchange Point at pressures
adequate for the gas to enter Southern's line; provided, that the pressures
in Southern's line at that point shall not exceed 1,200 psig.
2. Gas shall be delivered, at Southern's direction, at the Cargas
Exchange Point at the pressure which Ashland has available at this point.
Gas shall be delivered by Southern at the Perryville Exchange Point at the
pressure which is available in its line.
3. Gas shall be delivered by Mid Louisiana at the Perryville exchange
Point at pressures sufficient to enter Southern's transmission line.
4. Gas shall be delivered at the Lake St. John Exchange Point at such
pressure as specified in Southern's Gas Purchase Agreement with The
California Company dated October 10, 1958.
* Revised by amendment dated September 26, 1975