Florida Gas Transmission Company
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1994, Docket: TM94-4-34-001, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 199 First Revised Sheet No. 199 : Superseded
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 199
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for such Former Direct Sale Customer on Sheet No. 9 of this Tariff,
Transporter shall not recover any additional Southern Fixed Charges
from such former Direct Sale Customer through volumetric surcharges
permitted by this section or any other mechanism.
The following definitions shall apply to this Section 25:
1. "Former Resale Customer" shall mean the jurisdictional resale
customers as of December 15, 1988 as listed on Transporter's
Index of Entitlements, set forth in Section 9 of Transporter's
then effective General Terms and Conditions.
2. "Former Direct Sale Customer" shall mean the direct sale
customers listed as of December 15, 1988 in Transporter's Index
of Entitlements, set forth in Transporter's then effective
Section 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
3. "Transportation Service" shall mean any transportation service
involving deliveries to any Shipper under Transporter's Market
Area transportation rate schedules as of September 30, 1993 who
have a remaining Southern Fixed Charge obligation.
4. "Annual Recovery Period" shall mean the twelve (12) month period
commencing on each June 1st.
5. "Annual Charge Determinant" shall mean projected throughput
under Transportation Service for the Annual Recovery Period.