West Texas Gas, Inc.
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/01/1997, Docket: RP98- 25-002, Status: Effective
Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 9 Substitute First Revised Sheet No. 9 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 9
RATE SCHEDULE I-1
3. Rate: The rate for volumes delivered under rate schedule I-1 shall be
the applicable "Total Rate" as shown on Sheet No. 4 of Seller's FERC
Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 1.
4. Minimum Monthly Bill: None.
5. Determination of Deliveries: When the meter measuring gas delivered
under this rate schedule also measures gas delivered at the same time
by Seller to Buyer under other rate schedules, the volumes of gas to
be billed by Seller to Buyer under this rate schedule shall be
determined by readings of the measuring facilities of Buyer utilized in
serving its irrigation consumers for which gas is purchased by Buyer
under this rate schedule.
6. Unauthorized Overrun Gas: In the event that Buyer fails to curtail and
discontinue the use of gas within the specified period after notice by
Seller given pursuant to Section 2.3 of this rate schedule, the total
amount which Buyer takes and fails to curtail shall be billed by Seller
and paid for by Buyer at a price of $10.00 per Mcf for all such
unauthorized overrun gas in addition to all other charges payable by
7. Unit of Measurement: See Section 3 of the General Terms and Conditions.
8. Heat Content: The heat content of the gas delivered hereunder shall
not be less than 963 BTU per cubic foot nor more than 1,033 BTU per
9. General Terms and Conditions: The General Terms and Conditions are
applicable to this rate schedule and are hereby made a part hereof.