Southern LNG Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/01/2001, Docket: CP99-582-004, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 118 Original Sheet No. 118 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. SoNet CUSTOMER understands and agrees that Operator may act, and shall be fully protected in
acting, in reliance upon any acts or things done or performed by persons utilizing SoNet
CUSTOMER'S USERIDs and passwords on behalf of SoNet CUSTOMER (so long as operator is not aware
of a security breach), and that Operator shall be held harmless from any omission or failure by
SoNet CUSTOMER to act or perform any duty required by a function accessed through SoNet.
10. A USERID that is inactive for 180 days is automatically suspended. If SoNet CUSTOMER'S USERID
is suspended SoNet CUSTOMER may contact Operator's Customer Services Department to have its
11. Operator reserves the right to invalidate SoNet CUSTOMER'S USERIDs and passwords at any time
upon forty-eight (48) hours' written notice in the event (a) SoNet CUSTOMER breaches any of the
terms of this agreement, such breach threatens the integrity of the SoNet operations, security
or information, and SoNet CUSTOMER fails to cure such breach within twenty-four (24) hours
after written notice by Operator of such breach, or (b) Operator terminates the SoNet system
pursuant to the following paragraph.
12. Operator reserves the right to modify or terminate the SoNet system at any time so long as such
modification or termination is not prohibited by the regulations of the Federal Energy
13. Subject to the provisions of Paragraph 12 herein, this agreement shall be in effect as of the
date written above and shall continue unless and until cancelled by either party on ten (10)
days' written notice given to the other party prior to the end of any calendar month to be
effective at the end of such month.
14. To the extent SoNet CUSTOMER utilized SoNet to transmit and receive dispatching notices under
the FERC Gas Tariffs of Operator, then such provisions shall be deemed to be satisfied and
notice on SoNet shall constitute valid notice between the parties.