Oktex Pipeline Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 02/01/2010, Docket: RP10-205-001, Status: Effective
Seventh Revised Sheet No. 40D Seventh Revised Sheet No. 40D
Superseding: 2nd Sub Sixth Revised Sheet No. 40D
such request insofar as it comports with the standard timeline set forth in NAESB Standard 5.3.2.
Capacity Release service providers should support the upload of prearranged deals. Replacement
shipper initiates confirmations of prearranged deals electronically. For the UPPD bidder
confirmation and validation process the transaction will conform to NAESB Standard 5.3.30 through
8. Transporter will be required to post Shipper's Notices of release as set forth on Schedule
B and will maintain such posting until the best bid is determined and posted on the IPP and the
winner is notified and to otherwise comply with the provisions of this Article. If the potential
shipper satisfied all of Transporter's tariff provisions governing Shipper eligibility and his bid
is accepted by the existing Shipper, Transporter will execute the applicable service agreement
with the potential shipper in accordance with the provisions of Schedule B. Less than maximum
rate transactions will adhere to NAESB Standard 5.3.22. For amendments to individual releases
refer to NAESB Standard 5.3.9. For matters regarding operationally available capacity refer to
NAESB Standard 5.3.7 and 5.3.17.
9. The service agreement of the existing Shipper releasing capacity will remain in full force
and effect, with a portion of the proceeds attributable to any release and assignment credited to
the releasing Shipper's Monthly Demand Charge as provided in Section 9 of this Article XXXIII.
The releasing Shipper's liability to the Transporter is, however, limited during the term of any
capacity release to the applicable demand charges and related surcharges.
10. Capacity release provider will support the following download
- Firm Transportation - Offer;
- Firm Transportation - Bid Review;
- Firm Transportation - Award Notice;
- Firm Transportation - Withdrawal, which is subdivided;
A. Offer Withdrawal;
B. Bid Review Withdrawal;
C. Award Notice Withdrawal;
- Operationally Available and Unsubscribed Capacity:
- System-Wide Notices:
- Upload of Request for Download of Posted Data Sets;
- Response to Upload of Request for Download of Posted Data Sets;
- Replacement Capacity;
- Note/Special Instruction;
Capacity Release historical data should be made available on a consistent basis from the
transportation service provider, which should provide for retrieval of open and closed offers
during the FERC archival period.
11. The potential shipper must satisfy all of Transporter's tariff provisions governing
Shipper eligibility before it may contract with Transporter for the released capacity. Once the
potential shipper enters into a service agreement with Transporter, the potential shipper becomes
a Shipper like any other Shipper and is subject to the Transporter's operational provisions as
stated in this tariff. In addition, the potential shipper as a Shipper may also release its
capacity pursuant to this Article.