Questar Pipeline Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2003, Docket: RP03-469-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 99.01 Original Sheet No. 99.01 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28.2 Types of Discounts. Questar may agree, in
writing, to allow a variety of discounts between its maximum
and minimum rates under any rate schedule in its tariff
without undue discrimination. Such discounts may be in
addition to a base discount and will not be considered a
material deviation from Questar's forms of service
agreements when Questar and Shipper agree that a discount
applies. Categories of eligible discounts are as follows:
1. Specified quantities under shipper's service
2. Quantities above or below a certain level or all
quantities if quantities exceed a certain level.
3. A specified relationship to quantities actually
transported or stored.
4. During specified periods of the year or over
specifically defined periods of time.
5. Specific receipt points, delivery points, zones,
pooling areas, transportation routes, markets or other
defined geographic areas, or for specific direction of gas
6. Alternate receipt points under shipper's contract
when shipper currently has a discount under the contract's
primary receipt point.
7. Production reserves, gas supplies or markets
committed by a shipper.
8. To achieve an agreed-upon, overall effective rate,
with a provision for adjusting the rate components of
discounted agreements, if needed, to preserve the agreed-
upon overall effective rate, so long as all rate components
remain within the applicable minimum and maximum rates
specified in the tariff. This provision may apply when a
FERC-mandated change in Questar's Statement of Rates affects
the current rate paid by shipper under a transportation
service agreement. The parties may negotiate a rate that as
nearly as possible preserves shipper's contractual rate,