Vector Pipeline L.P.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-678-000, Status: Effective
Fourth Revised Sheet No. 104 Fourth Revised Sheet No. 104
Superseding: Third Revised Sheet No. 104
9. "Business Day" is defined as Monday through Friday, excluding
Federal Banking Holidays for transactions in the U.S., and similar
holidays for transactions occurring in Canada and Mexico.
10. "Central Clock Time" or "CCT" means Central Daylight Time when
Daylight Savings Time is in effect and Central Standard Time
11. "Contracted Capacity" means for customers receiving service
pursuant to Rate Schedule FT-1, FT-L and FT-H, the daily quantity
of Gas contracted by a Shipper and for which Shipper has agreed to
pay a Reservation Charge in accordance with the terms and
conditions of Shipper's Transportation Agreement. For customers
receiving service pursuant to Rate Schedule IT-1, "Contracted
Capacity" shall mean the quantity of Gas Transporter schedules and
confirms for service on any given Day.
12. "Day" or "Gas Day" means a twenty-four (24) hour period of time
from 9:00 am to 9:00 am Central Clock Time.
13. "Dekatherm" or "Dth" means the quantity of heat energy which is
1,000,000 British thermal units.
14. "Delivery Point" means the point(s) where Transporter delivers Gas
to Shipper, or for Shipper's account, that has been transported by
15. "Electronic Bulletin Board" or "EBB" means Transporter's
Informational Postings Web site pursuant to NAESB Standard 4.3.17.
Transporter's "EBB" Web site is www.vector-pipeline.com.
16. "Electronic Delivery Mechanism" or "EDM" means the NAESB Model
Trading Partner Agreement adopted computer information by
Transporter for electronic data interchange purposes.
17. "FERC" or "Commission" means the Federal Energy Regulatory
Commission, or any successors thereto.
18. "Firm Transportation Agreement" means an agreement pursuant to the
Tariff under which Transporter provides firm transportation to a
19. "Force Majeure" means any act of God, war, civil insurrection or
disobedience, acts of public enemy, strikes, lockouts or other
industrial disturbances, accidents, blockades, riots, epidemics,
landslides, lightning, earthquakes, explosions, fires, storms,
floods, washouts, civil disturbance, arrests and restraints of
governments and people, breakage or accident to machinery or lines
of pipe, the necessity for making repairs to or alterations of
machinery or lines of pipe, freezing of lines of pipe, inability