Transwestern Pipeline Company, LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/05/2010, Docket: RP10-476-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 201 Third Revised Sheet No. 201
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 201
RATE SCHEDULE FTS-1
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
GAS TRANSPORTATION AGREEMENT
TRANSWESTERN PIPELINE COMPANY, LLC
[Shipper's Name], [Contract Number]
Date Range: ___________to ___________
MAXIMUM DAILY TRANSPORTATION QUANTITY (MAXDTQ):_____________Dth
Primary Receipt Point (1) (2) Receipt Quantity (3)
Primary Delivery Point (4) Pressure Temperature Delivery Quantity (3)(5)
(1) For purposes of this Appendix, any receipt point on Transporter's system may be used as an Alternate
Receipt Point, subject to the terms and conditions of Rate Schedule FTS-1.
(2) Shipper agrees to tender, or cause to be tendered, gas for transportation at the Receipt Point(s)
identified above at pressures sufficient to effect delivery into Transporter's facilities not to exceed
the maximum allowable operating pressure; provided however, Transporter shall have no obligation to
provide compression and/or alter its system operation to enable Shipper to effectuate said deliveries.
(3) Aggregate may not exceed MAXDTQ as shown above.
(4) Transporter agrees to transport and deliver gas to Shipper, or for Shipper's account, at the above
Delivery Point(s); provided however, Transporter shall have no obligation to provide compression and/or
alter its system operation to effectuate said deliveries.
(5) Transporter and Shipper agree to the following minimum delivery pressure: ____ (may be specified to
certain delivery points).