Questar Overthrust Pipeline Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/25/2007, Docket: RP07-360-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 114 Original Sheet No. 114 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Types of Discounts. Overthrust may agree, in writing, to allow a
variety of discounts between its maximum and minimum rates under any rate
schedule in its tariff without undue discrimination. Such discounts may be
in addition to a base discount and will not be considered a material
deviation from Overthrust's forms of service agreements when Overthrust and
Shipper agree that a discount applies. Categories of eligible discounts are
1. Specified quantities under shipper's service agreement.
2. Quantities above or below a certain level or all quantities if
quantities exceed a certain level.
3. A specified relationship to quantities actually transported or
4. During specified periods of the year or over specifically defined
periods of time.
5. Specific receipt points, delivery points, zones, pooling areas,
transportation routes, markets or other defined geographic areas, or for
specific direction of gas flow.
6. Alternate receipt points under shipper's contract when shipper
currently has a discount under the contract's primary receipt point.
7. Production reserves, gas supplies or markets committed by a
8. To achieve an agreed-upon, overall effective rate, with a
provision for adjusting the rate components of discounted agreements, if
needed, to preserve the agreed-upon overall effective rate, so long as all
rate components remain within the applicable minimum and maximum rates
specified in the tariff. This provision may apply when a FERC-mandated
change in Overthrust's Statement of Rates affects the current rate paid by
shipper under a transportation service agreement. The parties may negotiate
a rate that as nearly as possible preserves shipper's contractual rate,
commencing with the approved Statement of Rates. However, nothing contained
herein shall be construed to alter a refund obligation under applicable law
for any period during which rates that had been charged under a discount
agreement exceeded rates which ultimately are found to be just and
9. Quantities conditioned upon implementation and completion of a
construction project or acquisition of facilities.