Midwestern Gas Transmission Company
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/01/2002, Docket: RP02- 72-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 490 Original Sheet No. 490 : Effective
FORM OF RELEASE REQUEST
6. (a) Transportation rights to be released will/will not be subject to recall:
(b) Conditions for recall are:
7. (a) Transportation rights to be released are/are not contingent on ability to release
associated capacity on another pipeline.
(b) Conditions associated with contingency:
8. (a) Contingent Bids will/will not be accepted.
(b) Contingency can/cannot extend beyond the Bidding Period for ____ days.
9. (a) Bids based on a one part volumetric rate will/will not be accepted.
(b) The methodology for evaluating one part Bids: _________________________
10. Alternative non-discriminatory economic standard for determination of the award of
transportation rights, including alternative tiebreaker to choose between Bids of
11. If Releasing Shipper has already obtained a Bidder that is prepared to accept all
terms and conditions of this Release Request ("Prearranged Bidder"), Releasing Shipper
must provide the following information:
a) the complete legal name of the Prearranged Bidder, type of legal entity and state
b) the rates, charges and surcharges that the Prearranged Bidder agrees to pay for
the Release Request:
c) the term and the Maximum Daily Quantity agreed to by the Prearranged Bidder:
12. Releasing Shipper will/will not accept Bids for several packages of capacity that in
combination total the amount of capacity offered for release.
13. Releasing Shipper will/will not require Replacement Shipper to indemnify the Releasing
Shipper against claims arising from the release.
14. Releasing Shipper will/will not specify an alternative posting period to that
specified in Subsection 21.5 of Company's General Terms and Conditions. Such
alternative posting periods shall be _____________________
15. Other Conditions of the