Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 63-009, Status: Effective
Substitute Original Sheet No. 71 Substitute Original Sheet No. 71 : Superseded
Superseding: ORIGINAL SHEET NO. 71
1. The term "Gas" shall mean pipeline quality natural gas that complies with the quality provisions
set forth in the General Terms And Conditions of Transporter's effective FERC Gas Tariff, Second
Revised Volume No. 1.
2. The term "Rate Schedule FT" shall mean Transporter's Rate Schedule FT of its FERC Gas Tariff,
Second Revised Volume No. 1, as filed with the Commission and as changed and adjusted from time
to time by Transporter in accordance with Article VI hereof or in compliance with any final
Commission order affecting such rate schedule.
ARTICLE II - GAS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
1. This Agreement and respective obligations of the parties hereunder are subject to valid laws,
orders, rules and regulations of duly constituted authorities having jurisdiction.
2. The Maximum Daily Quantity ("MDQ") shall be the largest daily quantity of Gas that Shipper may
tender for Transportation in the aggregate at all points of receipt, exclusive of Transporter's
Use, and received at all point(s) of delivery as specified on Appendix "A" hereto on any day.
3. Subject to the terms and provisions of this Agreement, Shipper agrees to deliver or cause to be
delivered to Transporter Gas for Transportation, and Transporter agrees to receive, transport
and deliver Equivalent Quantities of Gas to Shipper or for Shipper's account, on a firm basis,
up to an aggregate MDQ of _______ Mcf's.
4. Transporter shall not be obligated to transport and deliver at any point of delivery on any Day
a quantity of Gas in excess of the quantity specified in the Agreement for each point of
delivery. Further, the sum of the transportation quantities nominated at all point(s) of
receipt and delivery shall not exceed the aggregate MDQ specified in this Agreement except for
the purposes of effecting a segmented capacity release transaction pursuant to Section 15.1.4
of the General Terms and Conditions of Transporter's effective FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised
Volume No. 1.
ARTICLE III - POINT(S) OF RECEIPT AND DELIVERY
1. Shipper agrees to Tender Gas for Transportation and Transporter agrees to accept such Gas at the
point(s) of receipt identified in Appendix "A."
2. Transporter agrees to transport and deliver Gas to Shipper or for Shipper's account at the
point(s) of delivery identified in Appendix "A."
3. Transporter and Shipper agree that Appendix "A", attached hereto and made a part hereof, may be
revised from time to time by mutual, written agreement between the parties in order to add or
delete point(s) of receipt or delivery, or to make other changes.