Florida Gas Transmission Company, LLC
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/12/2010, Docket: RP10-842-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 103 First Revised Sheet No. 103
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 103
RATE SCHEDULE FTS-2
Firm Transportation Service (continued)
regulatory authorization to provide firm transportation service to Shipper in accordance
with the terms of this Rate Schedule and such executed Service Agreement, and further, in
no event prior to the in-service date of any facilities necessary to provide such service.
Gas received for transportation hereunder will be commingled with other gas in
Transporter's system, and the specific gas made available by Shipper or for Shipper's
account for transportation may not be the same gas delivered to Shipper or for its
3. REQUESTS FOR AND EXECUTION OF FIRM TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
A. Transportation Requests
The specific information required from a Shipper for a valid request for firm
transportation service must be delivered to Transporter, Attention: FGT Contract
Administration Department, at P.O. Box 4967, Houston, Texas 77210-4967, or submitted
electronically via Transporter's Internet website at www.panhandleenergy.com. Requests
for transportation must be accompanied by the following:
1. Shipper's legal name.
2. Shipper's principal place of business.
3. Shipper's contact person and telephone
4. Shipper's business address (including e-mail addresses) for notices and
5. Shipper's status (e.g. producer, end-user, local distribution company,
interstate, intrastate or Hinshaw pipeline, or other [please specify]).
6. Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ) requested stated in MMBtu per
day for the periods: (i) October; (ii) November - March; (iii) April; and
(iv) May - September.
7. Requested date of commencement of service.
8. Requested term of service.
9. Requested Primary Receipt Point(s) by legal description or Transporter's
Point of Interest (POI) number and maximum daily quantity requested at each
Primary Receipt Point; provided however, that the aggregate maximum daily
quantities at such Primary Receipt Points shall not exceed Shipper's MDTQ
plus any fuel.