El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 482 Second Revised Sheet No. 482
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 482
FORM OF MASTER AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO PARKING AND LENDING SERVICE
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE PAL
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises, agree
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: El Paso's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume No.
1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time.
4. Agreement: Subject to the terms, conditions and limitations hereof, El
Paso shall provide interruptible parking and lending service for Shipper
as described below. This Master PAL Agreement and all future executed
PAL Service Agreements ("PALSA") between Shipper and El Paso will
comprise the contractual agreement of the parties. If the Master PAL
Agreement terminates, all related PALSAs will be deemed terminated on
the same date.
5. Changes in Rates and Terms: El Paso shall have the right to propose to
the FERC such changes in its rates and terms of service as it deems
necessary, and this Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes
which are made effective pursuant to FERC order or regulation or
provisions of law, without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the
6. Rates and Surcharges: The rate, quantity and PAL Point(s) applicable to
service under this Master Agreement are as set forth in the executed
PALSA(s). Shipper shall pay the applicable maximum tariff rate unless
otherwise provided. El Paso and Shipper may mutually agree to a
discounted rate pursuant to the rate provisions of Rate Schedule PAL.
7. Term of Agreement: Beginning: _________________
Extending through: _______________
This agreement shall continue in full force and effect from _______ to
_______ and thereafter unless terminated by written notice from one
Party to the other upon _______ notice.