El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 432 Second Revised Sheet No. 432
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 432
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO FIRM DAILY BALANCING SERVICE
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE FDBS
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume No.
1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule FDBS and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Firm Daily Balancing Service: _____________
(FDBS-A annual, FDBS-S summer, or FDBS-W winter, as applicable)
Firm Daily Balancing Service for Natural Gas quantities delivered at
primary delivery point(s) applicable to Rate Schedule FT-1 and FT-H
Companion Rate Schedule FT-1/FT-H agreement(s) ____________
Delivery Points: Shipper has Rate Schedule FT-1 and/or FT-H transportation
service agreements with primary delivery point(s) identified in Exhibit A.
Transporter agrees to provide firm daily balancing service at such points.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter and
Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule FDBS.
7. Exhibits A and B, attached to this Agreement, are hereby incorporated by
reference as part of this Agreement.