Crossroads Pipeline Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/02/1995, Docket: CP94-342-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 28 Original Sheet No. 28 : Effective
(a) Heating Value: The gas received hereunder shall have a
gross heating value of not less than nine hundred seventy
three (973) Btu's per cubic foot, wet basis, nor more than
one thousand one hundred (1,100) Btu's per cubic foot, wet
(b) Freedom from Objectional Matter: The gas received and
(1) Shall be commercially free from solid or liquid matter
or gum forming constituents, dust, gums, crude oil,
impurities and other objectional substances which may
be injurious to pipelines or which may interfere with
its transmission through pipelines or its commercial
(2) Shall not contain more than one (1) grain of hydrogen
sulfide or more than twenty (20) grains of total
sulphur per one hundred (100) cubic feet.
(3) Shall not contain more than two percent (2%) of volume
of carbon dioxide.
(4) Shall not exceed one hundred twenty degrees (120ø)
Fahrenheit in temperature at the point of receipt.
(5) Shall be as free of oxygen as it can be kept through
the exercise of all reasonable precautions, and shall
not in any event contain more than 50 parts per
million of oxygen by volume.
(6) Shall not contain in excess of seven (7) pounds of
water vapor per million cubic feet.
(7) Shall not contain in excess of three percent (3%) of
nitrogen by volume.
(8) Shall not contain any active bacteria or bacterial
agent, including but not limited to sulphate reducing
bacteria and acid producing bacteria; and shall not
contain any hazardous or toxic substances.
(c) Acceptance of Gas not Meeting Quality Standards:
Crossroads shall have the right to accept receipt of any
gas not complying with the quality specifications itemized
in paragraph 2.1(b) above subject to its right at any time
thereafter to require that the quality specifications
stated in paragraph 2.1(b) above shall be observed for all