Columbia Gulf Transmission Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2000, Docket: RP00-605-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 214 First Revised Sheet No. 214 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 214
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Cont'd)
(6) Transporter is not required to post zero imbalances.
(7) Netting, posting, and trading of imbalances shall be accomplished based upon
Transporter’s current method for accounting for imbalances and Transporter is not required to
institute daily imbalance procedures.
(8) Transporter shall enable the imbalance trading process by: receiving the Request
for Imbalance Trade, receiving the Imbalance Trade Confirmation, sending the Imbalance Trade
Notification, and reflecting the trade prior to or on the next monthly Shipper Imbalance.
(9) When trading imbalances, Shippers shall specify a quantity.
(10) Imbalance trades can only be withdrawn by the initiating trader and only prior to
the confirming trader’s confirmation of the trade. Imbalance trades are considered final when
confirmed by the confirming trader and effectuated by Transporter.
(11) After receipt of an Imbalance Trade Confirmation, Transporter shall send the
Imbalance Trade Notification to the initiating trader and the confirming trader no later than
twelve (12) noon (C.T.) the next business day.
(12) To account for any imbalances after imbalance trading, where Transporter
associates such imbalance with a service agreement, Shipper and Transporter shall agree to
designate one of Shipper’s valid service agreements in the Operational Impact Area where the
original imbalance occurred, for such purpose.