Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 433 Third Revised Sheet No. 433
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 433
FORM OF STORAGE SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE IS-1
Storage Service Agreement
_______________________________Rate Schedule IS-1_____________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
Tariff"). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined
elsewhere have the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC such changes in its rates and terms of service as it deems
necessary, and this Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which
are made effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of
law, without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Storage Service: Upon Shipper's request Transporter may, on any Day and on
an interruptible basis, accept quantities of Gas Tendered by Shipper at
the Point of Injection and withdraw quantities of Gas from storage for
Shipper's account at Point of Withdrawal pursuant to the Tariff.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.
7. Term of Interruptible Storage Service: ______
[Insert term of service including any (i) construction contingencies, (ii)
extension rights such as an evergreen or rollover provision, (iii)
contractual rights of first refusal and/or (iv) related termination
provisions, as applicable.]
8. Negotiated Rate: Yes ____ No ____