Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/15/1996, Docket: RP97- 27-001, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 123 Third Revised Sheet No. 123 : Superseded
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 123
FORM OF NO-NOTICE STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION DELIVERY SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE NNT-2
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume
No. 1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to
propose to the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service and this
Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which are made
effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law,
without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Point of
Withdrawal and Primary Point(s) of Delivery shall be on a firm basis.
6. Delivery: Transporter agrees to transport and deliver Delivery
Quantities to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the Primary
Point(s) of Delivery identified in the attached Exhibit "A".
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit "B".
8. Maximum Delivery Quantity ("MDQ"): ________ Dth
Maximum Available Capacity ("MAC"): ________Dth.
Available Daily Withdrawal Quantity ("ADWQ"), Maximum Daily Injection
Quantity ("MDIQ") and the Maximum Daily Withdrawal Quantity ("MDWQ") shall
be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff and will be
posted on Transporter's electronic bulletin board.
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ____________________
Extending through: ____________
10. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation: