Eastern Shore Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/01/2009, Docket: RP09-685-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 213 Second Revised Sheet No. 213
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 213
EASTERN SHORE NATURAL GAS COMPANY
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
30. Electronic Delivery Mechanisms / Internet Electronic Transport
(a) TSP will provide an Internet World Wide Web Page (Web
Page) for the purpose of providing equal and timely
access to information pertaining to the availability of
transportation services, capacity releases, receipts and
deliveries, tariff rates, availability of interruptible
capacity, pipeline construction, and other information as
necessary from time to time. The Web Page will include
(1) Ability to transfer files from Service Requester to
TSP's Web Page, including nominations, capacity
release offers and capacity release bids.
(2) Ability to view files from TSP's Web Page.
(3) Backup of information that is displayed.
Information will be archived for at least three (3)
years. Archived information will be made available
by TSP within a reasonable time after a Service
Requester's request for such information.
(4) A periodic purging of information on completed
transactions from current files.
(5) A display menu that permits users to separately
access all Web Page information. Service Requester
specific information will require a customer
identification code and password.
(6) Presentation of information such that the most
recent information will be listed ahead of older
(b) The following information will be obtained through or
posted on the Web Page:
(1) All capacity release information as required by the
(2) Information required by the Commission's Order No.
497 and associated regulations;