Clear Creek Storage Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 02/24/2009, Docket: RP09-268-000, Status: Effective
Fourth Revised Sheet No. 38A Fourth Revised Sheet No. 38A
Superseding: Third Revised Sheet No. 38A
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
storage receipt and delivery; and per-release quantity, as well
as total release-period quantity, for storage capacity.
(3) The duration or term of the release, including any
right to recall.
(4) Releasing Customers may, to the extent permitted as a
condition of the capacity release, recall released capacity
according to Section 4.12 of this tariff.
(5) Whether the release is on a permanent or temporary
(6) The length of time the offer to release should be
posted on Clear Creek's Internet web site.
(7) Any other conditions or contingencies of the offer to
release, including nondiscriminatory provisions necessary to
evaluate bids and tie-breaking criteria.
(8) The legal name of the Replacement Customer that is
designated in any pre-arranged release.
(9) The bid-evaluation method. (Bid evaluations will be
limited to highest rate, highest economic value and net revenue,
unless agreed otherwise by Clear Creek.)
(10) Any minimum volumetric commitment for a volumetric
release. (Due to operational restraints at Clear Creek, a
Customer's released receipt quantity may not be less than 5,000
Dth per Day. However, a Customer may release any amount of
delivery quantity as is compatible with operational conditions at
the time of the release.
(11) The legal name of the Replacement Shipper if the
release is a pre-arranged release.
(12) Whether the pre-arranged Replacement Shipper is an
asset manager as defined in 18 C.F.R. § 284.8(h)(3) or a marketer
participating in a state-regulated retail access program as
defined in 18 C.F.R. § 284.8(h)(4).
(13) If the pre-arranged Replacement Shipper is an asset
manager, the asset manager's obligation to deliver gas to, or
purchase gas from, the Releasing Shipper.