Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/26/2010, Docket: RP10-876-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 401 Third Revised Sheet No. 401
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 401
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE FT
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: CHEYENNE PLAINS GAS PIPELINE COMPANY, L.L.C.
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Original Volume No. 1, as
the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule FT and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Primary
Receipt Point(s) and Primary Delivery Point(s) shall be on a firm basis.
Receipt and Delivery of quantities at Secondary Receipt Point(s) and/or
Secondary Delivery Point(s) shall be in accordance with the Tariff.
Receipt and Delivery Points: Shipper agrees to tender gas for
transportation service and Transporter agrees to accept receipt quantities
at the Primary Receipt Point(s) identified in Exhibit A. Transporter
agrees to provide transportation service and deliver gas to Shipper (or
for Shipper's account) at the Primary Delivery Point(s) identified in
Exhibit A. Minimum and maximum receipt and delivery pressures, as
applicable, are listed on Exhibit A.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter and
Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule FT and Section 4.11 of the General Terms and
Conditions. Upon mutual agreement, the parties may also enter into a
separate letter agreement or an electronic contract specifying any
discount applicable to the Agreement.
7. Negotiated Rate Agreement: Yes ________ No ________
8. Term of Agreement: Beginning: (specific date or triggering event)
This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect year to year
thereafter unless terminated by written notice from one Party to the other
upon 365 Days written notice. (Use only when applicable.)