Dominion South Pipeline Co., LP
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2009, Docket: RP09-292-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 1044 First Revised Sheet No. 1044
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 1044
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15.2 Bidding Procedure (Cont.)
D. Withdrawal of Offers or Bids. Releasing Customer may withdraw its offer during the
bid period, where unanticipated circumstances justify and no minimum bid has been
made. Offers are binding until written or electronic notice of withdrawal is received
by Pipeline. After such a withdrawal, the bidder may not subsequently submit a lower
bid for the same posted offer of released capacity. Bids are binding until written or
electronic notice of withdrawal is received by Pipeline; provided, however, that bids
cannot be withdrawn after the bid period ends.
E. Exemptions from Bidding Procedure.
1. Prearranged Deals. If a potential Replacement Customer, identified by Releasing
Customer prior to posting under this Section 15.2 ("Designated Replacement
Customer"), agrees to pay the maximum tariff rate for a term greater than one year
and agrees to meet all other terms and conditions proposed by the Releasing
Customer, the release is not subject to bidding, but will be posted in accordance
with GT&C Section 15.3.E and as required in Section 15.2.B.4.
2. Releases For 31 Days or Less. Releases of 31 days or less are not required to be
posted for bidding. The Releasing Customer may not re-release all or part of the
subject capacity to the same Replacement Customer until 28 days after the first
release has ended, unless (a) the Releasing Customer posts the re-release for
bidding or (b) the re-release is otherwise exempt pursuant to GT&C Section 15.2.E.
3. Asset Management Agreements. Releases to an asset manager as defined in the
Commission's Regulations, 18 C.F.R. Section 284.8(h)(3) (2008) are not subject to
bidding, but will be posted in accordance with GT&C Section 15.3.E and as required
in Section 15.2.F.14, below.
4. State Mandated Retail Unbundling Programs. Releases to marketers participating in
state-regulated retail access programs as defined in the Commission's Regulations,
18 C.F.R. Section 284.8(h)(4) (2008) are not subject to bidding, but will be
posted in accordance with GT&C Section 15.3.E and as required in Section
F. The Releasing Customer's posted notice of release shall include:
1. Identification of Releasing Customer, including a contact person for
communications regarding the posted notice.
2. Identification of Releasing Customer's Service Agreement with Pipeline (Pipeline's
Service Agreement number).
3. The date and time of posting, and the date and time by which all bidders must have
submitted their bids to the Website. A Releasing Customer may not specify an
extension of the original bid period or the pre-arranged deal match period,
without posting a new release.
4. The quantity to be released expressed as a numeric quantity, including any minimum
or maximum acceptable packages, or whether bids for less than the full quantity
released are acceptable.
5. The daily and hourly contract entitlement for partial-day releases shall be
allocated to the Releasing Customer and Replacement Customer pro rata, based on
the effective time of the capacity release. This allocated daily and hourly
contract entitlement shall be used for purposes of nominations, billing and, if
applicable, for overrun calculations.