Careers FERC Perks
- The parking program features subsidized rates to assist disabled employees, and employees who carpool.
- Need a lift? FERC offers an after-hours shuttle to Union Station. The shuttle makes continuous trips between the FERC pavilion entrance and Union Station from 5:00 PM to 9 PM Monday through Friday.
- The Commission Fitness Center is designed to enhance the quality of life for all members through a vast array of health and fitness programs, group exercise classes, and personal attention from the full-time fitness center staff. The Center features 21 pieces of cardiovascular equipment, 15 different types of weight machines, an excellent free weight area, dumbbells from 3-105 lbs., 12 different group exercise classes, massages, personal training, weight loss programs, and locker rooms with showers. The cost is very affordable!
- FERC has an on-site Health Unit for emergencies and maintenance care. Free services at the Health Unit include cholesterol screenings and physical exams.
- Daycare is available at our Bright Horizons Development Center, providing quality care and education for infants and preschool aged children. Special enrichment activities such as trips to the Smithsonian Museum and the Zoo offer an interactive learning experience. Bright Horizons is conveniently located on the first floor of the building. Find out more about FERCís Bright Horizons Development Center
In addition to the Transit Subsidy Program,