Careers Best Places To Work
In 2016, FERC ranked #4 among mid-sized agencies in the Best Places to Work rankings by the Partnership for Public Service!
FERC also remains #1 in Work-Life Balance for the third consecutive year in a row!
The Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) is a tool administered by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) annually to help agencies measure employees' perceptions of whether, and to what extent, conditions characterizing successful organizations are present in their agencies. The Commission uses the results to improve processes, products, services, and organizational outcomes through the recruitment and retention of a high-performing, diverse workforce.
The below infographic summarizes FERCís 2016 FEVS Results. Also, refer to the bottom of this page for full reports of FERCís survey results from the past five years.
FERCís Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey Reports
- » 2016 FERC FEVS Summary
- » 2016 Annual Employee Survey Results
- » 2015 Annual Employee Survey Report
- » 2015 Agency Management Report
- » 2014 Annual Employee Survey Report
- » 2014 Agency Management Report
- » 2013 Annual Employee Survey Report
- » 2013 Agency Management Report
- » 2012 Annual Employee Survey Report
- » 2012 Agency Management Report