About FERC Chief Human Capital Officer
The Human Resources Division manages and administers the Commission's Human Resources Program. In conjunction with all Commission Offices, develops, implements, evaluates, and maintains currency of the Commissionís Human Capital Plan. Provides services to managers and employees by: recruiting, hiring, developing, evaluating, and retaining employees; administering all aspects of the agency's human resources functions; building leadership capability; managing change; and ensuring the application of merit principles. Manages and administers the Commission's executive resources program, specifically, political appointees and their staffs, Schedule C appointees, senior executives, senior-leader and senior-technical staff, experts and consultants, and Administrative Law Judges. Provides succession planning services. Maintains and safeguards all individual personnel records. Provides transactional processing into the automated system for all personnel actions related to hiring, classification, retirement and benefits. Conducts the orientation process for new employees.
Major areas of responsibilities are:
- Provide succession planning services to include development of Human Capital Management strategies and workforce planning tools.
- Provide Quality Control Operations for processing of all personnel actions related to hiring, classification, retirement and benefits.
- Provide transactional processing into the automated system for personnel actions related to hiring, classification, retirements and benefits.
- Provide transactional processing into the automated system for training administration.
- Conduct the orientation process for new employees.