Preparing an Application
Study Implementation [see 18 CFR § 5.15 ]
- To ensure that studies are gathering the needed information, applicants must periodically report on the progress of implementing the approved study plan and the data being gathered.
- The first report is due within one year of the Director's study determination.
- If multiple years of study are required, subsequent reports are due each year thereafter,
- The study report(s) should include a description of the overall progress implementing the approved study plan; any variances from the approved study plan; and proposed modifications to the approved study plan (if any).
- The applicant must hold a meeting with stakeholders within 15 days of filing the report to discuss study results and any proposals to modify the study plan.