Valero Interstate Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 2
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1991, Docket: GT91- 42-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 29 Original Sheet No. 29 : Superseded
8. The term "gas" or "natural gas" shall include casinghead gas
produced with crude oil, natural gas from gas wells, and residue gas
resulting from processing either or both casinghead gas or gas well gas.
9. The term "Interstate's facilities" shall mean such facilities as
are required for Interstate to gather, and deliver to Buyer at the delivery
points established under Article V hereof at the required delivery
pressure, gas of the quality and in the quantities herein established.
10. The term "FERC" shall mean the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
or its successor agencies.
11. The term "Implementing Order(s)" shall mean that order or those
orders issued by the FERC which 1) amend Interstate's certificate of public
convenience and necessity issued under Section 7 of the Natural Gas Act in
Docket No. CP81-168 to authorize all aspects of this agreement, 2) accept
this agreement and any related filings as tariff sheets in Vitco's FERC
Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No. 2.
RESERVATIONS OF INTERSTATE
1. Interstate further reserves unto itself, all gas lost and
unaccounted for and used for fuel in the operation of facilities operated
by Interstate. The gas lost and unaccounted for and used as fuel shall be
taken on a pro rata basis based on the ratio of the volume of gas sold
hereunder and the total volume of gas being moved through Interstate's
2. Interstate may permit the extraction of helium and liquefiable
hydrocarbons, other than methane, from the gas prior to delivery to Buyer
hereunder, provided that such extraction shall not reduce the total heating
value per cubic foot below nine hundred seventy-five (975) Btu's and
provided that by such extraction the gas will not be rendered incapable
of meeting any of the quality specifications set forth in Article IV
1. Commencing on the effective date hereof, Buyer will purchase and
Interstate will sell an average of 25,000 MMBtu per day during each of
three (3) consecutive periods of twelve (12) months each beginning on the
effective date of this Agreement.