Pinnacle Pipeline Company
ORIGINAL VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/08/2003, Docket: RP04-102-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 107 Original Sheet No. 107 : Effective
Transporter or Operator schedules for
43. "Transportation Agreement" means an agreement
pursuant to the Tariff under which Transporter
provides transportation or other contract
services to a Shipper.
44. "Shipper" means a Person who executes a
Transportation Agreement with Transporter for
transportation service under any Rate Schedule of
45. "Tariff" means Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, as
amended and approved from time to time by the
46. "Transportation" of Gas means the receipt of Gas
for Shipper's account at the Receipt Point and
the delivery, for Shipper's account, of Gas to
Transporter at the Delivery Point(s).
47. "Transportation Quantity" or "TQ" means for
customers receiving service pursuant to Rate
Schedule FT, the daily quantity of Gas contracted
by a Shipper and for which Shipper has agreed to
pay a Reservation Charge in accordance with the
terms and conditions of Shipper's Firm
Transportation Agreement. For shippers receiving
service pursuant to Rate Schedule IT,
"Transportation Quantity" shall mean the quantity
of Gas Transporter schedules and confirms for
service on any given Day.
48. "Transporter" means Pinnacle Pipeline Company.
49. "Unauthorized Overrun" means quantities of Gas
transported by Transporter on behalf of a Shipper
in excess of Shipper's Transportation Quantity
without Transporter's advance approval.
50. "Web Site" means the site on the internet
<http://www._________.com>, through which
electronic communication service is accessible to