Pinnacle Pipeline Company
ORIGINAL VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/08/2003, Docket: RP04-102-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 106 Original Sheet No. 106 : Effective
advance payment for transportation services
rendered by Transporter.
34. "Psia" means pounds per square inch absolute.
35. "Psig" means pounds per square inch gauge.
36. "Receipt Point" is the outlet flange of Northern
Natural's gas metering equipment (P.O.I. 56403)
at Transporter's interconnect with Northern
Natural at or near the tailgate of the Linam
Ranch Plant located in the Northeast Quarter,
Section 6, Township 19 South, Range 37 East, Lea
County, New Mexico.
37. "Recourse Rate" means the maximum rate for
service under Transporter's Rate Schedule under
which the Negotiated Rate is otherwise
38. "Released Capacity" means capacity reserved under
the terms of an effective FT Transportation
Agreement that a Releasing Shipper seeks to
release, on either a permanent or temporary
39. "Releasing Shipper" or "Releasor" means a Shipper
who holds or acquires firm capacity rights and
who elects to release all or a part of such
40. "Replacement Shipper" means a Shipper who
acquires all or part of the rights to capacity
held by a Releasing Shipper under the terms of an
effective FT Transportation Agreement, on either
a permanent or temporary basis.
41. "Reservation Charge" means the reservation charge
component of the rate applicable to firm
transportation service as specified in
Transporter's Tariff and the Firm Transportation
Agreement between such Shipper and Transporter.
42. "Scheduled Quantity" is the quantity of Gas a
Shipper nominates for receipt by Transporter at a
Receipt Point and for redelivery by Transporter
for Shipper at a delivery Point, and that