Pinnacle Pipeline Company
ORIGINAL VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/08/2003, Docket: RP04-102-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 104 Original Sheet No. 104 : Effective
water formed by combustion is condensed to the
17. "Imbalance" has the meaning specified in section
8 of the GT&C.
18. "Interruptible Transportation Agreement" means an
agreement pursuant to which Transporter agrees to
provide interruptible transportation service to a
19. "Intra-day Nomination" is a nomination submitted
after the nomination deadline whose effective
time is as stated in section 4 of the GT&C.
20. "Marketing Affiliate", when used with respect to
Transporter, means a Person or other entity as
defined in Part 161 of the Commission's
21. "MMBtu", "Dekatherm" or "Dth", means one million
(1,000,000) Btu and shall be the standard unit
for purposes of nominations, scheduling,
invoicing, and balancing. Allocated quantities
and imbalances shall be expressed in the same
units as nominated quantities.
22. "Month" means the period from 9:00 a.m. CCT on
the first Day of the calendar month and ending at
9:00 a.m. on CCT on the first Day of the next
succeeding calendar month.
23. "NAESB" means the North American Energy Standards
24. "NAESB Standard" means a standard issued by NAESB
and adopted by the Commission.
25. "Negotiated Rate" means a rate or rate formula
for service under any Rate Schedule contained in
this Tariff established pursuant to Section 13 of
these General Terms and Conditions.
26. "Northern Natural" means Northern Natural Gas
Company, or any successor-in-interest thereto.