Transwestern Pipeline Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 09/22/2004, Docket: RP04-489-000, Status: Effective
Fifth Revised Sheet No. 72A Fifth Revised Sheet No. 72A : Effective
Superseding: Fourth Revised Sheet No. 72A
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18.2 Transwestern has established a HTML page accessible via the Internet's World Wide Web @
http://www.tw.enron.com. The following information is posted:
1) Notices (critical notices, operation notices, system wide notices, etc.).
2) FERC Standards of Conduct and postings required by the Standards of Conduct.
3) Operationally Available Capacity, Unsubscribed Capacity (separate reports for daily
and monthly), and Designation Capacity.
4) Index of customers.
5) Transwestern's tariff (Terms, conditions and rates), or general terms and conditions.
6) Transwestern Service Agreement forms for electronic contracting.
7) Contractually binding discount transactions log in accordance with FERC Regulations.
18.3 Transporter will also provide a method for customers to download information contained in its
Internet Website files.
18.4 Access to Transporter's Internet Website
Transporter shall operate on a not unduly discriminatory basis an Internet Website. Access
will be available 24 hours a day.
18.5 Historical Information
A) Transporter will backup the daily information on the Internet Website.
B) Historical information shall be kept for a rolling three (3) year period, inclusive of
both on-line and archived data.
C) Retrieval of Historical Information
1) Historical data will be moved to a designated location on the Internet
Website to provide for online access. This data may be displayed on screen,
downloaded, or printed by a user.