TransColorado Gas Transmission Company
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2001, Docket: RP02- 5-001, Status: Effective
Substitute Original Sheet No. 423 Substitute Original Sheet No. 423 : Superseded
(FOR RATE SCHEDULE PALS)
Contract No. _______
TRANSCOLORADO GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY
PARK AND LOAN SERVICE AGREEMENT ________ DATED ___________
UNDER SUBPART _________ OF PART 284 OF THE FERC'S REGULATIONS
1. SHIPPER is __________________________, a ________________________.
2. Maximum Aggregate Quantity (Dth) _______(On any day, the total of
all MAQ ROs can never exceed this quantity.)
3. Maximum Daily Quantity (Dth) ________(The total of all MDQ RO can
never exceed this quantity).
4. TERM: _________ through __________ and month to month thereafter
until terminated by prior written notice by either party.
Termination shall not discharge any obligations accrued prior to
5. Service will be ON BEHALF OF: ______________ Shipper or
_________ Other: __________________________________.
6. SHIPPER'S ADDRESS TRANSCOLORADO'S ADDRESS
7. This Agreement supersedes and cancels a _____ Agreement dated
8. PALS Request Order: The form of the PALS RO attached hereto or
such other mutually agreeable form, when executed by the parties shall
evidence their agreement as to the terms of the particular transaction
for the Park and Loan Service pursuant to this Agreement, including the
quantity, rate, Receipt and Delivery Points for parking and loaning and
the term. The PALS RO may specify a range for the quantity and term of
a Park and Loan. A single PALS RO may cover both a park and loan within
9. PARK AND LOAN QUANTITY:
(i) Park Service: shall consist of TransColorado's receipt of a
quantity of natural gas at the designated Receipt Point(s) on the
designation date(s), requested by Shipper under a PALS RO and approved
by TransColorado, TransColorado's holding of such parked quantity of gas
for Shipper's account and TransColorado's redelivery of the parked
quantity of gas to Shipper at the designated Delivery Point(s) and on
the designation date(s) set forth in such PALS RO.