Pacific Gas Transmission Company
First Revised Volume No. 1-A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/27/2000, Docket: RP00-567-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 99 Third Revised Sheet No. 99 : Effective
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 99
TRANSPORTATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
28. CAPACITY RELEASE (Continued)
28.6 Bidding for a Parcel (Continued)
(b) Submitting a Bid (Continued)
A valid bid to contract for a Parcel must contain
the following information:
(1) Replacement Shipper's legal name, address,
telephone and fax numbers and the name and
title of the individual responsible for
authorizing the bid.
(2) The identification of the Parcel bid on.
(3) Term of service requested. The term of
service must not exceed the term included in
(4) Percentage of the applicable maximum rate,
as identified in the Parcel, that
Replacement Shipper is willing to pay, or
price in dollars and cents per Dth/d, that
the Replacement Shipper is willing to pay.
A Replacement Shipper may not bid below the
minimum applicable charge or rate. Effective
until September 30, 2002, or such other date
as the Commission shall determine, a
Replacement Shipper bidding for capacity
with a term of less than one year may
bid above the maximum authorized charge or
rate for the Parcel.
(5) The quantity desired not to exceed the
quantity contained in the Parcel, expressed
on a Dth/d delivered basis and greater than
the minimum quantity acceptable to
(6) Whether or not Replacement Shipper is an
affiliate of the Releasing Shipper.
(7) A statement as to whether or not Replacement
Shipper is an affiliate of the Releasing