Florida Gas Transmission Company
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/01/1994, Docket: RP95- 10-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 49 Third Revised Sheet No. 49 : Superseded
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 49
RATE SCHEDULE IPS
In-Line Pooling Transportation Service (continued)
3. REQUESTS FOR IN-LINE POOLING TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
A. Transportation Requests
The specific information required from a Shipper for a
valid request for In-line Pooling Transportation Service must be
delivered to Transporter at P.O. Box 1188, Houston, Texas 77251-1188,
Attention: FGT Marketing Administration Department.
Requests for transportation must be accompanied by the following:
1. Shipper's legal name.
2. Shipper's principal place of business.
3. Shipper's contact person and telephone number.
4. Shipper's business address for notices and billings.
5. Shipper's status (natural gas distribution company, end-user,
intrastate pipeline company, interstate pipeline company,
6. Requested commencement date of service.
7. Requested term of service.
8. Requested Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ) stated in
MMBtu per day.