Florida Gas Transmission Company
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 08/01/1994, Docket: MT94- 13-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 42 Third Revised Sheet No. 42 : Superseded
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 42
RATE SCHEDULE ITS-1
Interruptible Transportation Service (continued)
3. REQUESTS FOR INTERRUPTIBLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
A. Transportation Requests
The specific information required from a Shipper for a valid request for
interruptible transportation service must be delivered to Transporter at
P.O. Box 1188,
Houston, Texas 77251-1188, Attention: FGT Marketing Administration
Requests for transportation must be accompanied by the following:
1. Shipper's legal name.
2. Shipper's principal place of business.
3. Shipper's contact person and telephone number.
4. Shipper's business address for notices and billings.
5. Shipper's status (natural gas distribution company, end-user,
intrastate pipeline company, interstate pipeline company,
6. Requested commencement date of service.
7. Requested term of service.
8. Requested Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ) stated in
MMBtu per day.
9. Designation of whether request is for Market Area or Western
Division Transportation Service.