Enbridge Pipelines (AlaTenn) Inc.
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 10/01/2001, Docket: GT01- 31-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 167 Original Sheet No. 167 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Continued)
(10) Interruptible requirements of more than ten thousand
(10,000) dekatherms per day, where alternate fuel
capabilities can meet such requirements.
The definitions of terms for the priority of service
categories are as follows:
(1) Residential: Service to customers which consists of
direct natural gas usage in a residential dwelling
including apartments and other multi-unit buildings
predominately for space heating, air conditioning,
cooking, clothes drying, water heating and other
(2) Hospital: Service to a facility, the primary function
of which is delivering medical care to patients who
remain at the facility including nursing and
convalescent homes but excluding outpatient clinics or
(3) Schools: Service to a facility, the primary function
of which is to deliver instruction to regularly
enrolled students in attendance at such facility.
(4) Essential Agricultural: Service to customers for
natural gas usage which is certified by the Secretary
of Agriculture pursuant to 7. C.F.R. S2900, et seq.,
excluding those volumes where the use of a fuel other
than natural gas is economically practicable and that
fuel is reasonably available as determined by the FERC
under Section 401(b) of the NGPA.
(5) Commercial: Service to customers engaged primarily in
the sale of goods or services including institutions
and local, state, and federal government agencies for
uses other than those involving manufacturing or
electric power generation.
(6) Industrial: Service to customers engaged primarily in
a process which creates or changes raw or unfinished
materials into another form or product including the
generation of electric power.