Reliant Energy Gas Transmission Company
Fifth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/08/2002, Docket: RP96-200-080, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 631 First Revised Sheet No. 631 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 631
STATEMENT OF NEGOTIATED RATES
Contract Rate Contract Demand
Shipper Name Number Schedule (Dth/Day) Rates Receipt Point(s) Delivery Point(s)
---------------- -------- -------- ------------- ------------- ------------------- -------------------------
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. 1003072 FT 100,000 See (1)-(5) Below Amoco Red Oak Entergy @ Lake Catherine
(through - Continental Choctaw Entergy @ Couch
October 31, 2002) Continental Panola Entergy @ Moses
50,000 Duke Blue Mtn. Entergy @ Ritchie
(November 1, 2002 Duke Cyclone Mtn. Reliant Energy Arkla @
- April 30, 2003 or Duke Pine Mtn. Little Rock, AR (for
May 31, 2003 if ONG Latimer delivery to Mabelvale plant)
extended) Oneok Potato Hill Reliant Energy Arkla @
Transok Latimer Little Rock, AR (for
Transok Limestone delivery to Lynch plant).
Transok Wilburton AC
Neutral Pooling Area
South Pooling Area
North Pooling Area
West 1 & West 2 Pooling Areas
(1) For quantities transported between eligible points Shipper shall pay a base Commodity Rate of $.085/Dth and the following incremental or add-on charges shall apply:
(a) $0.1087 per Dth for receipts from Pools or points (excluding the specifically named physical receipt points listed above) in the Neutral Pooling Area;
(b) $0.1187 per Dth for receipts from Pools or points (excluding the specifically named physical receipt points listed above) in the South Pooling Area;
(c) $0.1287 per Dth for receipts from the West 1 and West 2 Pooling Areas; and (d) $0.1787 per Dth for receipts from the North Pooling Area.
(2) If Shipper releases capacity, it shall pay Transporter for any Commodity Rate and overrun charges (as stated above) not received by Transporter from the replacement
(3) Eligible quantities for which the initial Receipt Point into Transporter's system cannot be determined shall be deemed to have been received as follows:
(a) if there are no scheduled overrun nominations, such quantities shall be prorated based on Shipper's nominations;
(b) if there are scheduled overrun nominations, such quantities shall be prorated among those overrun nominations; and
(c) if there are no nominations, then such quantities shall be deemed to have been received at the point or from the Pool which would be charged the highest rate
under (1) above.
(4) An additional $0.018 per Dth shall be added to the invoice for deliveries to the Reliant Energy Arkla (Lynch) Delivery Point as Shipper's agent to cover further
transportation costs to the plant. Shipper also pays any fuel, penalties, gas retentions, imbalance charges, etc., associated with such Arkla deliveries.
(5) If at the termination date of the TSA, a minimum dollar amount deficiency exists, Shipper shall pay a deficiency payment, the amount of which shall be the
difference between $ 1,566,850.00 and the dollar amounts paid by Shipper hereunder attributable to eligible and overrun quantities transported between the points
specified (EPC charges, penalties, cash-out charges and similar amounts or surcharges shall not apply toward satisfaction of minimum revenue commitment).
(6) Authorized overrun quantities up to 100,000 Dth per Day (through October 31, 2002) and up to 50,000 Dth per Day (for the remainder of term), received from and
delivered to the above listed points, to be charged the above specified rates
(7) Rate may default to maximum if Transporter is unable to collect Negotiated Rates for any reason during the term of the contract, and Shipper has termination right
in such event.
(8) Standard Rate and Related Provisions for Non-Maximum Rate Agreements, shown in the REGT News section of REGT's Internet web site "pipelines.reliantenergy.com",
shall be applicable to this transaction.